penguine

penguine
funny bird

Saturday 5 November 2011

Sunday

Hi Ian, Steve and anyone else looking!
I  did not get to operate the stretch 8.  they only use it when they have too.  the snow will come to you soon.  It will be melting here.  i remember the scary costume.  I have been operating the D9 bulldozer.  I was on top of the mountain looking down.

this is where i am headed to work!

to the left of this photo i am building a ramp and widening and shaping the road




looking down a t the station

the crane is putting up another dome.  It looks just like the golfball i am working next to.  The domes house satelites.

3 comments:

  1. Eddie, these pictures are great. I love to see where you are working.. it makes the distance seem shorter. Do you work alongside other operators or are you on your on? Which machine do you like to run the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Uncle Ed! Sorry I haven't written to you in a while. I like your pictures. Especially the one with the crane. I can't wait until it snows here. I need some new snow clothes. What are you going to do for Thanksgiving? We will miss you❤��. We are having Thanksgiving with Papa Don tomorrow. I went hunting with my Dad today. He said to tell you HI. We saw 1 big doe and 4 small does but no big bucks. Do they have turkey in Antarctica? We can freeze some for you if you want, or we can tell Lisa to do it. Haley got a little dog, her name is Baley and she is a mix of a chihuahua and a Pomeranian. She is really tiny and cute. I have poison ivy. It really itches��. Love you. Write back soon. Happy Thanksgiving!����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ed, this is Blaise. Hope you made it back ok. Shoot me an email at kuotiong@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete